My mom recommended this recipe after running across it on Pinterest and of course I had to give it a whirl (did you read the title? BACON!) With a few minor variations I think this will definitely be a keeper in our household. (I swear my 9 year old didn't even chew- he inhaled this thing).
Pack of thawed boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Package of thawed bacon
One ranch seasoning packet
One (8oz) container of cream cheese
1/2 C chicken broth
2 cups cooked rice
1 package shredded cheddar cheese (or 2 cups if your a sadist and like to shred your own)
1 can condensed cream chicken soup
Now that you have assembled all the necessary ingredients lets get crackin!
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Bring large pot of water to a boil, place thawed chicken into pot, boil until cooked
- While chicken cooks, cook 2 cups of rice according to package instructions
- Cook bacon until slightly crispy then diced.
- Remove chicken from water, cut into bit sized pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, rice, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, diced bacon, ranch packet, and cheese. Mix well
- Grease the bottom and sides of 13 x 9 baking dish and scoop contents of mixing bowl, patting down carefully to fill container
- Put baking dish into oven and cook for 25 minutes
****GET MORE OF OUR DELICIOUS RECIPES HERE!