Another Pinterest win over here people! These lasagna roll ups are not only mouthwatering, but surprisingly easy AND they look like a million bucks.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cans spaghetti sauce (choose whichever kind you like- or heck- make your own if you are feeling crazy-I used Hunt's onion and garlic)
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 32 oz container ricotta cheese
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- Garlic salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large skillet- brown ground beef. I seasoned with garlic salt- a tablespoon should do.
- Once ground beef is cooked thoroughly, put in food processor with one can of the chosen spaghetti sauce and mix until thoroughly blended and the meat is semi-pureed. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together whole can of ricotta cheese with one cup parmesan cheese and one cup mozzarella cheese and 1-2 tablespoons garlic salt.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions.
- Lay cooked lasagna noodles on flat surface. Spread about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture across lasagna noodle. Next add two tablespoons meat mixture and smooth across noodle. Repeat for all lasagna noodles. See below for example:
- In a 13x9 inch baking dish coat the bottom with 1/4 can of spaghetti sauce.
- Starting at one end, roll up each lasagna noodle and place into baking dish.
- Top with remaining 3/4 can spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella & parmesan.
- Cook for 25 minutes and enjoy!
These are make great leftovers and make the perfect individual serving size.