This weeks recipe was so easy and delish it has certainly earned it's place in the meal rotation in our household. In addition to being pretty hands off (love a good crock pot meal!) it doesn't require too many ingredients.
- Frozen cheese tortellini- 2 bags (9oz each)
- 2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 lb ground sausage
- Parmesan cheese (for topping)
- Brown sausage on stove
- Combine all ingredients with the exception of sour cream in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir and turn to high for one hour.
- Stir, add sour cream, leave lid off and let sit on low for additional 30 minutes
- Top with Parmesan cheese and dig in!
Doesn't this just look delicious?!
***GET OUR OTHER RECIPES HERE!